RE: New update

  • From: "Milton M. Ota" <mota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:49:37 -1000

I had no problems and it is working great!

Tried it on my homepage at http://home.hawaii.rr.com/mota and it was not
reading the top portion of the page which has some java scripting for a
verse of the day and a weather report. It tended to skip that portion. With
this update it now reads it great!

I then experimented with a pdf file and loaded it in Acrobat Reader 7.07 and
the file began reading as one entire document. In the past it only read
about half the screen and would have to use the read all command.

Skype is looking good--I didn't seem to need any script files.

Aloha:
Milton M. Ota
1318 Kanewai Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96816-1718
E-mail: mota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/mota
Phone: (808) 734-0612 / Cell: (808) 295-2528