New guy on block, need to know?

  • From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:57:31 -0800

Hi anyone and all, I run Jaws 7.1 with Magic 10 on an EP Home system. In
word jaws sometimes does not read a word correctly even though it is
spelled fine.
Example is "shall" it might read it "hal" or "hall". This happens about 5
times per page of text and gets to be a hassle. But when I use CTrl and
an arrow key to read one word at a time jaws will read it perfectly, why
is this and what can I do to fix this problem.

Also in spell check jaws sometimes does not read the mispelled word even
though it waits for something to be done how can I get jaws to read every
mispelled word?
Thanks and hope someone has the anser.
tickpub@xxxxxxxx
Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!