Re: New features JFW 6.0 that I dislike

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:03:07 -0500

Hello Dick.

I was curious about FS's verification procedure. Do you happen to know what
they consider a significcant change in the machine? And if they do come up
with what they view a significant change, I assume they allow eloquence to
tell you so? If I ask these questions, it is because one of my machines will
no longer talk once the desktop comes up, or at least, I think it's up. I
will know tomorrow when an assistant confirms my hypothesis that it is the
new SoundBlaster audigy platinum that wants registering before it lets me
proceed.

In any event, any info you have on this issue would be interesting to a lot
of us.

Thanks.

Jerry
jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx