Re: New Version of audibleManager and New Scripts

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:59:23 -0600 (CST)

According to the initial e-mail, a new version of Manager was released concurrently with the scripts, so I thought it prudent to grab the latest.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006, Yardbird wrote:

Bruce,
Let me correct that.  I'm a little fuzzy this morning, unfortunately.  I get
that it was Audible Manager you downloaded, not Jaws.  But here is my
question:  I have Audible Manager 5, downloaded and installed just a week
ago.  Has something changed about it over the intervening week so that it
would be advantageous for me to download it and install it all over again?
Or did you download it today simply because you were running an earlier
version than 5 to begin with?
Thanks.
.