Re: New Version of audibleManager and New Scripts

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 21:28:29 -0800

Oh.  You were just trying to show that your Audible Manager 5 recognizes the
Sandisk players?  I don't get why you, I mean, yes, that was why I upgraded,
and it's just fine in that regard.  Never mind.  I can't figure this one
out.

The recycle bin?  Just what do you imagine was interfering with anything
from the recycle bin?  How could it?  Files there have lost their addresses,
and shouldn't be able to do anything at all.  Well, I hate to simply empty
my entire recycle bin.  I actually turn to it to rescue something from time
to time.  Wish I knew just what it was that needed to be double-deleted,
instead of every file in it.  Do you know?