Re: New Version of audibleManager and New Scripts

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:15:50 -0800

Dale,
I hope your response isn't directed at me, because I agree with you.  That
doesn't prevent me from just being grateful enough to want to thank Ken for
his effort.  What you say -- that Audible ought to have taken blind
customers and their access technology into consideration from the first--is
reasonable but didn't happen, and so is water under the proverbial bridge,
and I didn't think this the time to go there, as we say.  But no argument in
principle with what you put quite well.  Nevertheless, what we have before
us is what we have to work with, and so this is good news.  Better that
they're making this much of an effort than not, I think you'll agree.