RE: New Hotmail format bad for JFW

  • From: "Edward Marquette" <emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 03:32:17 -0600

Don't blame you for staying away from 5.0.
Version 4.51, however, does not seem to have the hosts of bugs that 5.0
does.
Then, I don't use Hotmail.  Web-based mail really stinks, at least all
the Web-based mail I have tried, and my opinion is not necessarily based
on accessibility issues.
The interface is just awkward.

Ed Marquette
930 West 34th St.