Re: Never heard this before

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 07:22:27 -0800

Okay, I see.  Well, bobcat, if it's of any comfort at all, the messages Jaws
reads me at times like during the email send/receive process have a way of
changing from time to time, inexplicably, though it seems incidental to me.
I'll bow out, now, and maybe someone else can pin this down for you.  Good
luck clearing it up a little bit, one way or another.