Re: NeedAccessibleAudioEditor

  • From: Jim Bauer <holdsworthfan@xxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 12:48:15 -0500

Try GoldWave...
If you're running windows 98 or 95 (not sure about ME though I guess
it also applies), you want version 4.26.
Otherwise, 5.08 will work just fine.
Both are available from http://www.goldwave.com
You can also download scripts for both versions from my web site (see
the signature of this message).
hth

Cheers, Jim
Web Site: http://jbauer.port5.com