Re: Need instructions for Winamp 5.08

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:02:33 -0700

The thing he was describing is the preferences menu for changing winamp options.
Your thinking of a help system, something which works completely different.
When you are on the tree view, hit tab to see the options available for that
tree level.  Opening the tree view will allow you to see more options in that
tree.  For th8ings like the plugins, you have a tree view that has  inside of it
input.  You go to input and use right arrow to open it.  Then you hit tab and
will find a listview showing you the specific input pluggins.  Selecting one of
these pluggins from the listview you can then hit tab and find the configure
button for that particular item.  Maybe if you can give me an example of
something specific you'd like to change in preferences, I could give a better
example of how to navigate.  I really think your problem may be the skin.
Classic skin only.