Re: Need instructions for Winamp 5.08

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:52:04 -0700

First of all, you need to install it with the classic skin only no modern skin
support.  Insert+h in winamp will give you a lot of good commands for the window
you are in.  Winamp has one main menu with menus inside of it.  You move in and
out of sub-windows like the library by using controll+tab. You have to close
winamp from the main window I think.  Insert+h and insert+f1 really do give you
alot of information for jaws.  I find winamp to be extremely accesible.