Re: Need Help Installing Rockbox

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 09:56:57 +0000

Hi Alan, Rockbox allows a compatible MP3 player to talk. It's actually a piece of firmware that is installed to the player, and part of that firmware provides speech output for the player. Hope that helps.

At 17:54 28/12/2007, you wrote:
may i just ask, what is this rockbox? is it something related to jaws that i don't know?

Warmest Regards,
<mailto:allan.wkf@xxxxxxxxx>Allan Wong