Re: Navigator 80 repair

  • From: "Roy Nickelson" <roylee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:58:45 -0400

right. and now once again the problem remains.  (if I am right)
so a usb to serial converter wil show up to the computer as a serial port.
That is great but jaws 11 needs to see it as a parallel port.  now it is
possible to add a parallel port to a computer by either a usb to parallel
converter, or a parallel card installed in the computer.  Now the qustion
becomes how to connect the parallel port to the navigator.
Roy