Re: Navigator 80 repair

  • From: "Roy Nickelson" <roylee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:23:58 -0400

they should have told you to contact leo drell. his phone number is
818-909-9453.
Expect to pay 4 or 500.
Also you are going to run into another issue when you upgrade to JAWS 11.
Because the navigator uses the power braille driver and fs is now requiring
a parallel connection to the power braille.  The navigator does not have a
parallel port so it will not work with JAWS 11. I am trying to find a work
arround but haven't had a chance to try anything yet.
Roy