Re: National Geographic cd

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 08:54:10 -0800

I wouldn't be surprised if Gary were right, and the entire issue including
the text was digitized as a graphical file. Although National Geographic
contains articles, its most outstanding element are the photographs of the
places around the world that are written about there. So a completely
photographic approach to digitizing the magazine might have seemed a logical
and practical choice for them. Sorry to hear it blanks out the articles, of
course.