Re: NOD32

Hi

Nod 32 will cost $40, but it's the very best Antivirus program I've used. Once you turn off graphics mode, it is extremely screen-reader friendly and will update itself in the background. It will also scan your drive once a week and will pop up an easy to read dialogue box if it encounters problems.
You really can't go wrong with this one. This program, to me, beats Norton hands down.

At 09:58 PM 12/6/2005, you wrote:
Hello, List,

I am not familiar with this program.  Can someone tell more about it?  Where
can you get it and what is the cost?  How does it compare with other
antivirus programs?

Katherine