NO Access 32 with JAWS 6 in demo mode

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:08:37 -0500

Hi,
I wanted to wait to add the I L M number until after ghosting theh ard
drive.
So I am using  JAWS 6 in  demo mode for 1 day.
Access 32 was chosen inthe Advanced Installation.Does any one  actually know
that when the I L M is installed --as  claimed TEch Support--that Access 32
will work?
Many thanks.

Has any one else encountered this  problem?
For people  using numbers all  day long despitet he  otherwise usable speech
of Eloquence, the numbers can be read and understood more readily at faster
speeds with Access 32.
People w ho work with numbers tend to agree so I  really need Access 32  to
work with JAWS 6 once fully authorized.