Re: Mysterious Jaws files on Desktop

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 12:07:51 -0500

Hi!
Look in your settings\enu folder. They're script files, and somehow probably managed to get copied to your desktop. If you find duplicates of these in your enu folder, I would assume it's ok to delete the ones on the desktop.
Allison

my credo:
Clinton lied, nothing happened
Bush lied, thousands died
and thus far, over 3,000 have sustained permanent brain injuries
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>