  From: Rob
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 12:18 PM
  Subject: Muting Jaws on the fly repost

  I dont know if this has been answered or not, so here is my solution.

  1 press insert+0
  2 press ctrl+shift+D to open default scripts
  3 press ctrl+L to open list of scripts
  4 type the letters M U to get to mute synthesizer and enter on it
  5 press ctrl+D
  tab to atach to key and check it if its not already checked.
  tab down to where it asks you to enter a hotkey, and press the hot key of
  your choice.
  I use ctrl+grov
  grov  its located above the tab key and to the left of the 1.
  6 tab to OK press enter
  7 save the settings with ctrl+S
  8 press alt+F4 to exit.

   I hope this helps you!

  Thanks,
  Rob
  You can leave me a voice mail or fax at
  206-337-3134
  "God is good all the time, & All the time God is good"