Re: Multiple crashes with XP

  • From: "Playful Heart" <playfulheart@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:12:18 -0500

I am not sure what is causing the crashes but for those of you who are using
more than one version of JAWS you might want to try and go to the desktop
and switch from one to the other. This is especially true when switching
between 6.1 and any older version. Has stopped  some of the freeze up and
crash problems I have been having. Also Jaws will not hide.