Re: Mouse over

  • From: "golden" <golden89@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:52:12 -0800

hi Steve
yes, I have tried out the instructions to modify the irritating mouse over
announcement. thanks, Steve, it works fine. I have made a few more
modifications though. I have replaced your step 7 and 8 with audio display.
it gives me more fun after personalising it.
after selecting mouse over, I tab once to "speak item". I skip that one but
instead arrow down to choose "play sound". tab again to select wave sound
button. hit spacebar here and there appears a whole list of wave files to
choose from. you can even browse to your own recorded audio if you so wish.
of course you must have your wave file on the hard disk.
that's why I love jaws. it's so flexible that you can personalise almost
everything, I should think, to suit your taste and flavour.
thanks again Steve.

golden