Re: Most Wanted App but no script exists

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 16:12:18 -0600

One patch editing progrram that has no scripts that i would like to see jaws
scripts for is called unisyn.  This program is a patch editor librarian program
where you can create new patches for keyboards, synthesizers and moduals.  I
thaught that you might have asked this question on the jawsscripting list.
Thank you.