Re: Most Compaatible version/build of I C Q with jaws

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:36:43 -0400

there is one. I don't remember the site for the scripts, but I have compiled
a zip file, that has miranda, (not the newest version yet) a yahoo.dll file
(goes in your c:\program files\miranda\plutins folder) and the scripts that
I have. it works great here. I had a review on ACB Radio Main menu last
tuesday deminstraiting this program.
yuou can get this zip file from my personal web site
www.jjhof.com

This email has been scanned by PC Cillen Internet Sacurity 2005, and
contains no viruses