Re: More response from Eric Damery

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:40:40 -0700

Hi Rick,

I wonder what proportion of Freedom Scientific's private beta testers are
running Vista?  I voluntarily resigned from their beta team quite sometime back
because I felt I couldn't spend enough time on it to really do it justice.  FS
needs frequent, quality feedback from its beta testers in order to know exactly
what needs to be fixed.  I feel FS folks ought to seriously evaluate their
private beta program, making sure to have the highest possible quality members
and, perhaps, give people a bit more of an incentive to participate.

Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.