RE: More response from Eric Damery

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:48:41 -0400

Yes, I have to agree that if you become engaged in a discussion of
public comments; by default, unless you say differently, your remarks
are also part of that public discussion.  Otherwise, it's up to you to
make it clear you want them kept private.

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx