Re: More on my crazy returned mail issue

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 15:51:16 -0400

Just as a matter of record, just because you get a message error doesn't
mean I see the same error. Granted, I get copies of bounces messages that
are returned to the listserv. But, as this was returned to the original
sender, there's not much I can do. The problem does seem to be corrected
however, and if it happens again, and someone notifies me, I'll take
further action.

James,
List Admin