More eudora questions..

Hi there,

Is anyone else having this problem?  when I have jaws set to automatically
speak the e mail message in eudora, jfw reads strangely.  It seems to be
reading the very bottom of the message first, then the entire message..
most of the time.  Other times it's so garbled that it's useless.  Is there
a line I need to add someplace to stop this?  I'm running jfw 4.51, windows
98 se, and Eudora 6.112.

thanks,
Caitlyn(who has turned auto reading off in eudora for now)