Re: More Access&relationships

The first and last name have to be a single field in order to be a primary
key--right?  There is always the concern that John Wiley will have a son
John Wiley, and they will both be in your client table--and then you're up
a creek.  The thought usually is to create an absolutely unique key, using
probably the autonum feature to build a number that you by gum know isn't
going to be duplicated--then use that as the primary key.