Re: Mmessage being before the message itself in the message body - was - Re: strange problem with jaws 8 and ctrl+alt+j hotkey

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 19:14:16 -0800

Hi,
I just received back this posting as well as another posting on another
thread from this discussion list. On the other posting I was hearing the
"message" line. I had someone here that has sight and when he looked at it
he stated that the word "message" was not on the screen. I then took that
other posting and sent it to myself without making or changing anything.
When it came back the "message"line was there. When I arrowed down under the
original message part just below the subject line I also heard "message
there. He stated he could not see the word "message on the screen in either
part I was describing. .

I am totally baffeled but will just leave it alone for now as my brain is
starting to hurt.

Rich