RE: Microsoft Word, editing in Outlook 2003.

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:44:26 -0400

In addition to Zheer's great advice, it could be that a Word verbosity
setting is causing it to be spoken.

If it continues to be said, even after you follow the instructions for
modifying the default configuration, try opening ms word and pressing
insert+V to bring up the verbosity settings for Word.

This will take some experimentation, but see if you can find a setting
that will allow you to get less information from Word; perhaps there's
even one for new line in there.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator