Re: Microsoft Project 2007

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 12:49:53 -0700

That's exactly the reason I was using it -- for a college class. Be sure to
wander through all the menus and play around so that you can do as much as
possible with them while your classmates and instructor poke around with the
mouse.

I'll send you a list of keyboard commands off-list. It really helped me to
keep up with the class.

Dave