RE: Microsoft Outlook Web Access

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 10:43:15 +0100

Lora,

I have sometimes had the same problem, and was told by our IT support
people to try putting the word exchange and a slash before my username
and it worked.  I didn't mention this because I thought it was just
something that works on our system, but maybe it's a general solution -
worth a go, anyway!

Steve