Re: Message to JFW mods

  • From: Glen Jan <glenjan42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 14:21:55 +1100

Thanks, that's a new one on me, so I've learned something today.
Glen

At 02:12 pm 23-12-2009, you wrote:
MUA=Mail User Agen

Whatever system you use for accessing mail messages.  Can be a client
or web-mail

Automated processing systems like the list server itself. are also MUAs.

As for the other part:

Not sort by from, filter.  Once they are segregated from the rest of
your incoming messages they can be sorted however you want.  Depending
on how you access messages you might even be able to prepend text to
the subject linme yourself, though that would mess up replies.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx