RE: Message to JFW mods

  • From: Glen Jan <glenjan42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 23:45:46 +1100

Thanks for your reply, I'll have a look at that.
I must admit however to being quite surprised at the reaction to my suggestion.
Compliments of the Season to everyone.
Glen

At 11:32 pm 23-12-2009, you wrote:
We actually tried that for a time a couple years ago, and there was quite a bit of resistance to it. My advice to you would be to create a filter to put messages from the list into a different folder for you. How you'd do that depends on your mail client/service of choice and is a bit beyond the scope of the list.

James,
List Admin