RE: Message to JFW mods

  • From: "James Homuth" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 07:32:39 -0500

We actually tried that for a time a couple years ago, and there was quite a
bit of resistance to it. My advice to you would be to create a filter to put
messages from the list into a different folder for you. How you'd do that
depends on your mail client/service of choice and is a bit beyond the scope
of the list.

James,
List Admin

  _____