Re: Message list view top to bottom in O E

  • From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:44:00 -0500

Hi Jim,
Go to the view menu, select,"sort by", press enter.
arrow down to, sort ascending, or, sort descending,and press enter on one of
these.
back to the menus and select the other option.
Ricque
It's easier to do if one of those selections is checked, and if Jaws reads
it.
Unfortunately, on my system, Jaws does not tell me the state of that
particular option.
HTH,