Re: Message list view out of sequence in OE

  • From: "Kay Malmquist" <kaylm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 18:13:55 -0500

You may have gotten something checked in the view menu.  Alt v and arrow
down to sort by submenu.  Right arrow and check it out.  I don't know how
you had it selected but here you can sort by from, subject or a few other
things.  Just press enter on whatever you want.  Sort ascending and sort
descending are the two bottom buttons and one of them can be checked along
with one other option in this list.  Hope this helps.
Kay Malmquist
kaylm@xxxxxxxxxxx