Re: McAfee Virus /firewall

  • From: "Michael G. McKay" <mgmckay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:59:23 -0400

Hi Robert:

I have used the software that your talking about being the Mcfee Virus
software, and I could not seem to get round it as jaws would not read much
of anything until I used the jaws curser.

I have found out of the two that Norton is the best. it is more blindness
friendly.

Hope this helps.

Michael McKay.
Pax Vobiscum::
Michael G. McKay
http://www.doctorpep.com/pages/michaelm
http://www.memtorsmagazine.com/public/magazinearchive/index.cfm?requesttimeout=100
Member: KofC Bishop Dollard Council No. 1942.
Member: KofC Dr. G. Evrett Grant Assembly No. 0620.
Home Phone: (506) 454-5885
E-Mail: mgmckay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
E-Mail: gmnnl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Regular Mailing Address: