Re: Maximizing & Minimizing JFW?

  • From: michael kizer <mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 18:51:12 -0400

why not just set jaws to run in system tray

follow me on twitter michaelandedenfor  facebook mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx or live
michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx in god we trust

On 3/19/2010 5:26 PM, john.falter wrote:
Minimized programs don't take up screen space.
They run in the background, which where you want JAWS to run.
You can minimize JAWS by pressing alt+space then N.