M-audio sound card with jaws

  • From: "Gary Jackson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFWlist" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:51:41 -0600

Hi all,

I asked this question a while back and didn't get a response that I
remember.  Somebody on this list mentioned using a M-audio sound card and
how jaws friendly the software is. I would like to talk to that person or at
least hear back from them if possible concerning the m-audio line of sound
cards with jaws.

Gary

Gary Jackson    KK5GE
gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx