MathPlayer

  • From: "Kiran Kaja" <kiran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 13:20:14 +0530

Hi all,

I read in the new features list of JFW 5.0 update that Jaws now supports
MathPlayer along with internet explorer. I did download MathPlayer from
www.dessci.com
and installed it successfully. I tried to read some sample
MathML documents which have been provided at that site (
www.dessci.com).

Jaws does recognize the MathML islands in those webpages but reads junk. I
could not make any sense of the equations it read out. My sighted colleagues
say that the equations are perfectly displayed on the screen
Kiran Kaja.
Uniquest Technologies,
4-205, Divyashakti Apartments,
Ameerpet Hyderabad