Make settings change-RE: Web Site Flash Help

  • From: "john R. Vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 09:21:52 -0500

Dave, I am running the current release of Jaws 12. I think what I gave you
is just a change for the session on that web page.  If you want to make the
change permanent always for the current web page, I believe you use the
command jaws key plus shift key plus letter V as in victor.
this makes the change permanent to that web page.
to make a permanent change for all web pages, you would need to go to jaws
options in the configuration manager insert key plus F2.
then down arrow to adjust jaws options and enter.  then press letter F for
flash and use the space bar to select the choice you want.
  Note: while in this dialogue or when using the open jaws options with jaws
key plus letter V or shift plus jaws key and letter V, you are in a dialogue
and you can tab to the next control at any time to get a description of the
effects of the change.
john in sunny florida

John

  _____