Macromedia Flash with JFW and IE 6

  • From: KANE BROLIN <k.brolin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:21:31 -0800 (PST)

  Does anyone understand how JFW 7.0 can work with Macromedia Flash Player and
its buttons?

  Increasingly, I am running across Web pages (as with professional testing
sites or multimedia sites) that require me to invoke selections (TRUE/FALSE,
YES/NO, etc.) that actually take the form of buttons inside a Macromedia Flash
frame.  I find I cannot do this using the space bar or the Enter key.

  I seldom have trouble reading text inside such a frame, but never can respond
using the appropriate buttons.  Any advice here is greatly appreciated.

  Kane Brolin