RE: MacroMedia Flash Player 8.0?

  • From: "Bill Tipton" <billtipton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 17:15:29 -0700

Hi,

I got the video to play by running movie.exe. and by-passing the Macromedia
interface. The demo I cannot get to  work even when running the executable
directly. Think the demo is all in Macromedia, but not sure.
I wonder if I am out of luck with attempting to look at the demo? At least I
can listen to the video now.:)

Have a great day.

Bill

  _____