Re: MSWord 2003 not reading characters

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:57:40 -0400

Me too!

Today it seemed to be particularly bad and I have no idea why. Switching in and out of Word and even closing it down and reopening it didn't seem to help either.

The first item was a date in mm/dd/yy format in one case, 07/05/06. CTRL-ARROW spoke 0/ 0/ 0/ but say line didn't se anything and letter-by-letter did speak the date completely but nothing else on the line. This was in Normal mode and Print mode. Screen refresh didn't fix it either.

Oddly though, pasting the offending passage into another document and the words reappeared.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada DLeavens@xxxxxxx Skype DaleLeavens Come and meet Aurora, Nakita and Nanook at our polar bear habitat.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ralph Supernaw" <rsupernaw@xxxxxxxxxx>