Re: MSN7

  • From: "Lauren childress" <childress54@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 21:23:30 -0400

Wait a minute, it monitors your keystrokes? i didn't know that.

Lauren Childress
"always remember, to play after every storm." Mattie J.T. stepanek
When women get depressed, they either eat or go shopping, while men invade other countries."

From: "Milton" <mdimon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MSN7
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:18:30 -0400

I got that wording when I was looking at my desktop. That MSN was looking at
my keystrokes and mouse movements. That is what brought it to my attendance.