Re: MSN 6.2 and 7.0

Hi,

Can you find someplace for this file to be posted like on the jfwlite page? I am sure a number of people might profit from this. Now if we could find a similar upgrade for msn 5.0 which would allow win 9x users to still use msn, the world would be a much more accessible place. <g>

Cheers,

Doris

At 06:26 PM 6/20/2005 -0400, you wrote:
I found a way to install MSN 6.2 without being forced to install 7.0. There is an update to 6.2 with the file name msn6.2upgrade.exe. If you can't find this file let me know off list And I'll send it to you. This one will install and allow you to log in without asking you to upgrade to 7.0.

Thanks; Gene

On MSN and Yahoo - guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx