RE: MS Access and Jaws:

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 09:52:58 -0400

I am not sure if your question is a jaws one or an access one.

I can't help you with it, but I can offer that I have many e-books on
Access.  If you'd like some of them, write to me off-list, and specify
which version of access.  Also add whether you're a programmer and would
like some of the books on programming access as well as using it.

Unfortunately, these books aren't specific to jaws, and many of them
have "click here" types of instructions, and not keyboard alternatives;
however, some do offer keyboard alternatives, so you'll just have to
read and see.

You might google for the terms jaws and access tutorial and see what
turns up.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange