Re: MP3 Music Burning

  • From: Yardbird <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 09:03:44 -0800

I don't even understand the question, let alone the reason for a string to
have developed around the topic, nor what you find interesting about it to
share. Just baffled.

I mean, I have a few different audio program, none of which I'm as skilled
with as you are with yours, but at least a coulee of them allow me to create
.mp3 files and then burn them to a CD just so that CD is capable of playing
.mp3 files instead of just standard CD music files. What's the problem,
here?
wstarndard copyy