Re: Lotus Notes Question

  • From: "Tom Shults" <TPShults@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 07:27:55 -0700

I use Lotus Notes at work and it does have a bug relating to email
attachments.  If the attachment is not displayed within the first screen of
the message, the attachment pull down is not displayed in the tool bar.
Paging down does not correct this.  You have to page down and right click
the attachment in the note.  If this proves troublesome, you can forward the
note to yourself, and delete all text prior to the attachment before hitting
send.

I am not sure if this bug is in all versions of Lotus Notes.

Tom